Grundfos is renowned throughout the world for its high quality pumps and pumping systems and Duff Co. is the most trusted Grundfos pumps distributors in the Northeastern United States.
With an annual production of 8 million pump units, Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers, covering approximately 50% of the world market for these pumps. In addition to pumps, Grundfos manufactures electric motors for its pumps and has a considerable range of electric motors for separate merchandising. Furthermore, Grundfos develops and sells state-of -the-art electronics for control pumps and pumps systems.
Duff Co. stocks and distributes all pumps in the Grundfos product line from our Philadelphia area headquarters. We are also the largest stocking distributor of Grundfos in the region serving Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and beyond.
Research And Development
Since Grundfos was founded, its policy has been to manage and control, as far as possible, pump development and production, from the initial processing of the raw materials to the finished product. Not only is this policy basic to Grundfos’ success, it has ensured its reputation for superior quality and durability. This is why Grundfos so perfectly complements the Duff product line.
A Truly International Group
Grundfos is known around the world for its reliability, credibility and innovation. Furthermore, Grundfos is well-known for reliable consulting and service. Its global diversity and expansion make for stability in the world of frequent economic change. Customers are reassured to find Grundfos pumps, spare parts, and highly-qualified advisors always close at hand.
Grundfos’ wide range of quality pumps can provide for a variety of applications:
- Cooling and air-conditioning systems – Circulator pumps for circulation of cold water and other liquids in cooling and air-conditioning systems
- Industrial applications – A wide range of multistage pumps for the transfer of water, cooling lubricants and other liquids in industrial and process systems
- Pressure boosting and liquid transfer – Vertical and horizontal centrifugal pumps and pressure boosting systems for liquid transfer and boosting of hot and cold water.
- Groundwater supply – Submersible pumps for groundwater supply, irrigation, and groundwater lowering
- Sewage and wastewater – Drainage, effluent and sewage pumps for a wide range of applications in building services as well as transfer of raw sewage in municipal sewage systems
- Environmental applications – Purpose-built submersible pumps for remedial pumping of contaminated groundwater and for groundwater sampling for water quality analyses
- Heating and hot water service systems – Circulator pumps for circulation of hot water in central and district heating systems and circulation in domestic hot water service systems
- Domestic water supply – Submersible pumps, jet pumps, multistage centrifugal pumps and compact systems for water supply in homes, gardens and hobby applications
Let the Duff experts help you find the proper Grundfos pump for your application.
All production companies in Grundfos are certified according to the environmental standard ISO 14001. In addition, all European production companies are registered according to the European “Eco Management and Audit Scheme” (EMAS).
Grundfos focuses on continuous improvements–environmental as well as others–carried through by a high involvement among employees. Grundfos draws up environmental objectives and targets which are updated every year. The objectives and targets deal with consumption of water, heat and electricity, chemical waste, scrap, wastewater and working environmental matters such as accidents and hours of absence due to accidents. Grundfos has obtained very fine results in all the mentioned fields, among the best of all the manufacturers whose products we carry.
Grundfos & Duff: Quality & Service Delivered
With Grundfos’ regional distribution center in Allentown a virtual stone’s throw from Duff’s Philadelphia area location, we have the resources available to deliver the finest quality pumps to you, when you need them.
If you have any questions about Grundfos pumps–from commercial & industrial pumps and systems to residential well pumps–call or email us today.