June 1, 2017
IRWIN Tools manufacturers a broad assortment of durable tools for the maintenance and repair professional. In fact, IRWIN offers a tool for practically every need of this important tradesman. Consider the legendary IRWIN VISE-GRIP locking tools, pliers, and wrenches; IRWIN’s full range of UNIBIT step drill bits; or bits and for drilling in metal, masonry, and wood. IRWIN offers screw and bolt extractors, snips, screwdrivers, and utility knives; along with fastener drive accessories; and IRWIN HANSON taps, dies, and extractors.
Long Nose, Bent Nose, Cutting, Slip Joint, Lineman’s, Forged Crimper–IWRIN has it all. Indeed, the company pioneered the GrooveLock Plier decades ago.
- Simple push of innovative press-n-slide button adjusts lower jaw 2X faster than traditional groove joint pliers.
- Multi-Groove Ratcheting System has twice the groove positions than any other groove joint pliers, providing precise jaw positioning to grip any type of surface.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Right angle teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite.
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process for precision parts delivers strength and exceptional performance.
- Now available with straight, smooth, and v-shaped jaws.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
IRWIN tool bags, totes & organizers are made from 1000 denier nylon, one of the most rugged materials available. For example:
- Pro Bucket Tool Organizer features 56 pockets to store and organize everything from screws to socket wrenches.
Its easy to locate clip keeps keys and other small objects handy.
- Pro Soft Side Tool Organizer is small, lightweight and strong. It features zippers for secure transport, and a padded handle with reinforced stitching for extra strength.
- Heavy Duty Jobsite Gloves feature TechnoGrip reinforced thumb, palm and fingertips for extra durability and protection. They are designed for harsh applications and rough materials. Their knuckles are padded with perforated Neoprene for extra protection. Breathable stretch materials add to the comfort of these unique gloves. The slick hook and loop fastener does not snag or collect debris, and one-hand strap adjustment make these the easiest gloves to use.
IRWIN also offers tool rigs, aprons and pouches constructed of the finest materials to provide maximum convenience and durability. Similarly, IRWIN kneepads provide both protection and comfort to satisfy any tradesman’s needs.
Today’s tradespeople are looking for convenient and innovative designs for the tools they use on an everyday basis. IRWIN’s latest innovations are designed to provide quality, single-function and multi-purpose tools to help make peoples’ jobs easier.
To learn more about IRWIN tools, or any of the other tools that tradespeople use everyday, contact us at Duff; we’ll help you find what you’re looking for.