Touch Free Mobile Wash Station
The new portable ENVIRO series hand wash sink is constructed of heavy-duty 16 /18 gauge, type 304 stainless steel. The entire hand-wash station is self-contained, including water held in storage tanks below, a sensor activated soap dispenser, auto-dispensive paper towels, and a side waste receptacle.
Made for indoor and outdoor use, this new station is available in two configurations with available options. The fully accessorized unit features a child step that slides into the unit for easy storage. In any configuration, this unit is ideal for gymnasiums, classrooms, hallways, cafeterias, outdoor sporting areas, and other locations where accessible water is limited and hands-free cleanliness is a must.
• Child step
• 2 hook up options: integral tank type or hose bib economy unit
• CuVerro option
• Indoor/Outdoor use
• Portable micro cart
• Optional 2nd set of tanks available
• Heavy-duty stainless steel construction of 16 and 18 gauge, type 304
• Hand-free sensor faucet and mixing valve
• Sensor activated soap dispenser
• Sensor activated towel dispenser
• Large capacity wash basin
• Offset drain location rear corner to reduce aerosolization
• Recessing slide step for child height access
• 120 volt water heater 2 Imp. gallons
• 120 volt water pump
• Waste receptacle
• Heavy-duty handle for easy portability
• Removeable fresh water tanks
• Removeable waste water tanks
• Lockable access door
• Unit components are NSF, CSA, UL or equal approved
Portable station with storage tanks, water heater, thermostatic mixing valve, hands free sensor faucet, sensor towel dispenser, sensor soap dispenser and a child step – slides into station for easy roll away. An optional goose-neck faucet is available. Grab bar and waste receptacle included.
Portable station with hose connection and hands-free sensor faucet
and mixing valve. Grab bar included.