June 3, 2016
Guess what next week is?
It’s Grundfos Groundwater Week at Duff, of course! In conjunction with our grand counter re-opening project, we’re kicking off our series of Duff Summer Counter Days with a BANG!
We’re celebrating by concentrating on what brought us into pumps in the first place, groundwater. Specifically, we’re celebrating our relationship with Grundfos groundwater products.
- All week long, discounts on Grundfos groundwater items*:
- Buy 3-5 Grundfos groundwater items: 2% off those items
- Buy 6 or more Grundfos groundwater items: 5% off those items, plus 5% off the balance of the order
- Friday, June 10 only, special discounts on Grundfos groundwater items for orders placed or picked up at the counter:
- Buy 6 or more Grundfos groundwater items: 10% off those items, plus 5% off the balance of the order
- Friday, June 10, lunch & special presentations on new Grundfos products:
- SCALA2 constant pressure domestic booster pump
- Upgraded & extended range 4” SP pumps (35S, 45S, 62S, 77S)
- Win a FREE iPad Air 2!!
- All week long, earn 1 raffle ticket per $100 spent on orders placed or picked up at counter with any groundwater item
- Drawing to be held Friday, June 10th at 2 p.m.
- Must mention this advertisement to receive discounts and raffle ticket
* Grundfos groundwater items include well pumps and motors, MQs, SCALA2s, controllers, etc.
As much as anything, we’re excited about the all-new SCALA2. It’s a fully integrated water booster pump that delivers perfect water pressure to every tap in a house–or, because of its versatility, it has countless commercial and industrial uses. If you know anything about the Grundfos MQ pump, I suggest you learn about this new product. It’s smart. It has a water-cooled, permanent magnet motor. It is self-priming. It has a user friendly control panel. Plus, it’s outdoor-ready.
Applications include boosting from mains, tanks and wells (up to 26 feet!). Plus, because it’s NEMA 3 certified, there are various potential outdoor applications.