The New Ridgid Mini Press Tool
The new RIDGID RP 115 gives professionals a more accessible option for press tools with major value. With single-handed jaw opening and operation, it’s easy to use on residential jobs—and beyond. You can now press a vast majority of the fittings currently installed in the market with the latest from North America’s leader in pressing.
- Mini – Smallest and lightest press tool on the market.
- Agile – 210° head swivel for access to tight spaces.
- Simple – One-handed jaw opening and operation for reach and ease of use.
- Ergonomic – SlimGrip™ handle and optimized trigger for balance and control.
Mini Press Specifications
- Attachments: RIDGID Mini Series (see Order Information)
- Stroke Length: 1.26″ (32 mm)
- Ram Force: 3,400 lbs. (15kN)
- Voltage: 12V DC Rated
- Amperage: 2.0 A
- Power: 24 Watts
- Head Rotation: 210°
- Duty Cycle: 3 Press /min
- Power Supply: 12V Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack (RIDGID RB-1200 Series)
- Permissible Humidity: 80% maximum
- Operating Temperature Range: 15° F to 104° F (-10° C to 40° C)
- Storage Temperature: 32° F to 113° F (0° C to 45° C)
- Weight (no battery/ Attachment): 2.9 lbs. (1.3 kg)
- Dimensions (no battery/ Attachment): 13″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (330 mm x 114 mm x 63 mm)
- Sound Pressure (LPA): < 70 dB(A), K=3 dB(A)
- Vibration*: < 2.5 m/s2, K=1.5
The New Ridgid Drum Machine
The RIDGID® K-4310 FXP™ battery-powered Drum Machine operates on the FXP Technology Platform. The Brushless DC motor spins up to 230 RPM, allowing you to tackle tough jobs with less maintenance. Cable Counter gives real-time feedback measuring cable distance in 3” to 10” lines on residential and commercial jobs, making this a valuable addition to your truck.
- Cordless Power – FXP Battery
- Cable Counter – Measures distance in the drain line
- Quick Change Drum – Toolless setup & easy transport
- AUTOFEED® – Advance and retrieve cable up to 28’ (8.5 m) per minute with zero tools required
- Design – Compact cart with telescoping handle, front and rear holds, stair climbers
- Connected – Share job data & manage tool history with the RIDGID Link app
- Cable – Compatible with 5/8″ & 3/4″ RIDGID Drum Machine Cables. Sold separately.
Drum Machine Specifications
- Motor Type: Brushless DC
- Drain Capacity: 3″ to 10″ (75mm to 254mm)
- Drum Capacity, 5/8″ Drum: 100’ (30.5m) of 5/8” (16mm) Diameter Cable
- Drum Capacity, 3/4″ Drum: 125’ (38.1m) of 5/8” (16mm) Diameter Cable or 100’ (30.5m) of 3/4″ (19mm) Diameter Cable
- Maximum AUTOFEED Unit Speed, 5/8″: 25′ /min (7.6m/min)
- Maximum AUTOFEED Unit Speed, 3/4″: 28′ /min (8.5m/min)
- Maximum Reach: 250′ (61m)
- Power Supply: RIDGID FXP Battery
- Voltage: 54V DC nominal
- Amps: 15 A
- Watts: 810W
- No Load Output Speed: 230 RPM
- Machine Memory: 50 Job Recordings (1 Job is approximately 2 hours)
- Weight (No Cable, 3/4″ Drum and AUTOFEED Unit): 123 lbs. (55.8 kg)
- Weight (w/ 100′ of 3/4″ Cable and AUTOFEED Unit): 237 lbs. (107.5 kg)
- Weight (w/ 100′ of 5/8″ Cable and AUTOFEED Unit): 193 lbs (87.5 kg)
- Dimensions (Handle Down): 37″ x 19″ x 35″ (940mm x 483mm x 889mm)
- CSA Approval: Approved to UL standards (NRTLC)