Fleck 125 In-and-Out Valve
Simple And Reliable Water Transfer
The Pentair® Fleck® 125 In-and-Out Valve is the ideal choice for water treatment professionals who require simple and reliable water transfer to and from water pressure vessels. With its straightforward design and rugged engineering, this valve is not only versatile and easy-to-use, but will hold up to the rigors of high flow rates over time.
Insist on the Fleck 125 In-and-Out Valve as your valve of choice for applications utilizing upflow, downflow, carbon filtration, deionization exchange, and more.
ACCOMMODATES MOST TANK SIZES
- Available in both 2.5” and 4” base size
- Compatible with most pressure tanks up to 24”.
- One-piece design eliminates the need for a reducer.
REDUCED LEAK POINTS
- Two 1/4” pre-tapped and threaded ports
- Design allows for addition of differential pressure gauges.
BUILT TO INTEGRATE
- Accommodates multiple plumbing connections
- Inlet and outlet ports connect to a common bypass and an assortment of 3/4” to 1-1/2” plumbing connections fitting multiple applications.
- 90-degree adaptors available for use in tight spaces (sold separately).
- Top-mounted hex head
- Install the Fleck 125 In-and–Out Valve in a fraction of the time with its uniquely designed top-mounted hex nut.
|Product #||Description||Base Size||Downflow Rate (continuous)||Dowflow CV||Upflow Rate (continuous)||Upflow CV|
|62134-01||Fleck 125 In-and-Out Valve||2.5″||54.5 gpm||14.1||48.5 gpm||12.6|
|62134-02||Fleck 125 In-and-Out Valve||4.0″||61.3 gpm||15.8||62.8 gpm||16.2|