May 1, 2019
Welcome to the Future of Water Treatment
Over the decades, the Fleck and Pentair brands have dominated the world of water treatment. Things have changed, however: More brands, more companies, and more options have entered the marketplace. To re-position itself for the decades ahead, Fleck (Pentair) now provides new water treatment valves that are simple yet pack a powerful punch.
Three Valves – Many Applications
The 5800 series valves come in sizes ranging from 3/4″ to 1-1/4″; they are similar in appearance and offer flexibility with interchangeable parts. The 5800 valve (3/4″), 5810 valve (1″) and 5812 valve (1-1/4″) offer high flow solutions for both residential and commercial applications. Each valve in this series is capable of upflow or downflow softening, or filtering–just a change of the piston, injector and plug, then a tweak in the programming.
The 5800 series valves also offer different controllers, all of which can be swapped in or out among any of the valves on this platform.
- The popular workhorse SXT controller has a large LCD display, with customizable programming settings.
- The premium XTR2 Touch Screen controller has even more functionality, plus two programmable relay outputs for normally open and normally closed circuits. Talk about programming flexibility: The XTR2 board provides options for Vacation Mode, Dealer Contact Info, Alerts for Service, and many more!
Go with the Flow
- The 5800 has service flow rates of 21 GPM, with peak flow rates reaching 27 GPM, and backwash rate of 17 GPM.
- The 5810 has service flow rates of 30 GPM, peak flow rates of 47 GPM, and backwash rate of 28 GPM.
- The 5812 has service flow rates of 35 GPM, peak flow rates at 59 GPM, and backwash rate of 45 GPM.
Duff Co. is your one-stop-shop for all your water treatment needs. If you contact us, we’re happy to talk about the benefits of the 5800 series valves.