Bradford White 100 Gallon
Commercial Flue Damper
Electric Ignition Gas Water Heater
Actual Product Not Shown.
ONLY FIVE UNITS REMAIN
We are clearing inventory to prepare for winter stock, and our surplus is your gain. Act now to save on 100 gallon capacity commercial gas water heaters with eco-friendly electric ignition and a sediment reduction system to prolong the life of your investment.
These water heaters are priced to sell and only five remain, so act fast!
- 100 Gallon Capacity
- ICON HD®—Combines temp control, diagnostic codes, & system ignition functions into one control board with digital LCD display. Control panel cover tilts down for ease of wiring and service.
- Operation Mode—Two different digitally displayed operation modes. Adjust degree and temperature setting up to 180°F (82°C).
- Service Mode—Eight different digitally displayed service modes. Easy to cycle through by pressing a button.
- Electronic Ignition—High voltage, low current electricity sent to the pilot electrode initiating a spark to ignite the pilot gas. Saves pilot gas during standby periods; pilot flame only operates when there’s a call for heat.
- Automatic Flue Damper—Reduces stand-by loss, saving gas & improving efficiency.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Sediment Reduction System—Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in the tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining—An exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Insulation System—Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections—1.5” (38mm) NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and simplify water line connections.
- Hand Hole Cleanout—Allows inspection of tank interior, facilitates removal of sediment.
- E.C.O.—Automatic reset Energy Cut Out (E.C.O.) shuts off all gas in event of an overheat condition. Automatically resets when operation conditions are back to normal.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rods—Provide added protection against corrosion for long-term, trouble-free service.
- Sanitizing Capability—Temperature setting up to 180°F (82°C).
- ASME Code Available on all Models Above 200,000 BTU/Hr.
- NSF and Low NOx Construction Available.
- T&P Relief Valve—Installed.
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve—Durable tamper proof design.
- Design certified by CSA International.