Designed to be quiet, compact and priced below the competition, the Little Giant 400 is an economical way to meet all of your pressure boosting needs. The unit’s symmetrical design allows for easy installation (mounting either vertically or horizontally) while also enabling it to work with existing plumbing configurations.
- City water pressure boosting
- Pressurize water from cistern tank
- Re-pressurizing after filtration
- Irrigation system boosting
Little Giant Inline 400 Features
- Franklin Electric pump and motor
- Simple flow-based controls
- Protective cap comes standard for outdoor use (vertical applications only)
- Whisper quiet operation
- Vertical or horizontal installation
- 1-1/4” NPT inlet and outlet
- 115v and 230v models available
- Plug-in electrical cord connected unit
- Protective features: Over/Under voltage protection, dry run, and over temperature
- Product power rating: 1/3 hp, 0.246 kW
- Maximum water temperature: 120 °F / 49 °C
- Classified UL water Mechanical Device NSF/
- ANSI 61 and 372 cold water 6R21
- Culus Listed
Retrofitting with the Little Giant Inline 400
With the discontinuation of the Grundfos MQ3-45 115v residential water pressure boosting system, customers will soon be asking for a suitable replacement. While Grundfos suggests the SCALA2 115v, which we keep in stock, we also recommend the Little Giant Inline 400.
It can also be used in place of the DAB E.sybox.
When retrofitting existing systems, installers will need the expansion tank and pressure gauge. For more information, contact a Duff Co. sales representative.