November 1, 2016
Electromechanical (aka “mechanical”) meters are a thing of the past. But some customers still cling to the familiar, understandably. Pentair recently released a line of stainless steel meters that makes the distinction between electronic and electromechanical irrelevant. Manufactured with truly lead-free stainless steel materials, these are designed with practicality as the driving force.
- Truly lead-free 316 grade stainless steel material eliminates the risk of lead leaching into the water
- Widely used in commercial and industrial applications
- Single and multi-tank system compatibility
- Mechanical meters record water usage even during power outages
- Optional 1”, 1-1/2” and 2” stainless steel union for ease of installation and maintenance (purchased separately)
- No tools needed to install sensor
- All-in-one electronic and mechanical flow sensing
- Simplified service and reduced inventory
- Hot-water rated to 150°F
Contact the experts at Duff about all your water treatment needs.