T&S Brass was the first to develop a pre-rinse faucet system, and they’ve revolutionized the design process by offering customizable systems that suit any set of needs, whether they be low-profile, ergonomic, or high-powered performance.
Their low-flow solutions can save thousands in utility bills and support a sustainable business practice.
Pull-down activation. Automatic shut-off function. Premium aesthetics. Great for use with single- or double-compartment sinks, high-volume kitchens or open-concept floor plans.
Support spring positions the hose upright when pulled down during use. Efficient solution with easy maintenance.
Overhead support arm allows hose to retract when not in use. Supported gliding motion for ergonomic ease of use.
Overhead Swivel Arm
Horizontal support arm swivels. Ideal for three-compartment sinks due to increased range of motion.
Support hose features tall riser for maximum reach up to five feet with easy hose retraction. Multiple hose lengths available.
Ideal for compact kitchens and tight spaces. Ideal for single- or double-compartment sinks where space is limited.
Add-On Options for Pre-Rinse Faucets
Choose your spray valve (for all units except DuraPull) and customize your unit with add-ons and accessories to increase productivity, reduce waste, and extend the life of your finished design.
Brush Attachments for Spray Valves
Tees to supply water to accessory applications
T&S Brass UltraRinse Faucet Units
The ULTRARINSE Difference
- Angled fan spray tips maximize surface area contact, clean and rinse more quickly
- Hands-free operation
- Rinses away particulates and bacteria that regular faucets’ spray patterns can leave behind
- Great for rinsing produce and thawing foods
- Retrofits T&S manual faucets and Pre-Rinse Units (requires swivel outlet body)
- Available in two lengths – 10” length for use with 12” nozzles and 16” length for use with 18” nozzles
- Promotes food safety
- Reduces food damage and waste
- Patented – US Patent # 10,563,384
- Two positions – Spray and Fill. Spray activates the spray fan tips, fill activates the nozzle.