Simplified Pulsafeeder Chem-Tech metering pump technology
Pulsafeeder’s Chem-Tech metering pump technologies product line has served the needs of water treatment professionals for more than 50 years.
Customers throughout the Mid-Atlantic and beyond rely on Pulsafeeder Chem-Tech metering pumps to precisely dose water treatment chemical(s) to meet their needs.
These simple, intuitive products are easy to operate and maintain, with as few parts as possible.
Priced to offer a true value, these pumps are affordable for every budget from initial purchase to operating costs and maintenance – leading to total cost of ownership benefit.
Pulsafeeder’s Chem-Tech product line is long-lasting and robust with durable components, products and systems designed and manufactured to withstand the conditions of service.
Diaphragm Metering Pumps
Diaphragm metering pumps are trusted for their dependability, easy maintenance and versatility in a wide range of water conditioning applications, and because the diaphragm is motor-driven, it is cool running and long lasting.
The unique elastomer diaphragm is sealed against the reagent head to form a leak-free, seal-less pumping chamber, extending the life of the pump.
With fewer moving parts and premium construction, Chem-Tech owners enjoy low-maintenance efficiency. Made with chemical resistant materials, the motor and gear shaft are treated with a special lubricant to extend the life of the pump in normal environments.
The feed rate control output is fully adjustable over the entire operating range. And with visible check balls, you can easily see proper operation on the 100/150 series.
100 / 150 Series
- Feed rates from 3 to 100 gpd (0.47 to 15.76 lph) / Pressures up to 100 psi (7 bar)
- Bleed Valve Assembly: Aids in the priming and relieves pressure from the discharge line
- pH Adjustment Applications: Soda Ash, Caustic
- Feed rates from 15 to 100 gpd (2.34 to 15.76 lph) / Pressures up to 100 psi (7 bar)
- Self priming
- Degass Head Assembly: Top mounted vent valve evacuates gas bubbles for return to the tank to eliminate vapor lock
- Disinfection Applications: Chlorine, Hydrogen Peroxide, Chemicals that tend to out gas
Peristaltic Pumps: self-priming and off-gas tolerant
Pulsafeeder Chem-Tech Peristaltic Metering Pumps are self priming and off-gas tolerant, making them the ideal choice for chlorine and similarly volatile chemical applications. The head on a peristaltic pump consists of a piece of tubing and a roller assembly that moves chemicals around the circular head. The engineered composite, three piece roller assembly reduces friction while allowing a greater load capacity and longer tube life.
Made with all metal gears and housed in a sealed metallic housing, the rugged unit extends the life of the pump and requires lower maintenance. It features a metallic gear box with gasket and the Norprene tubing assembly is the only wetted component within the pump.
The degassing and self-priming Peristaltic Tube is designed with a triple roller assembly that pumps liquid and gas without risking vapor lock. It eliminates the need for a foot valve / anti-siphon.
Select from multiple control configurations — with features and benefits that customers ask for.
The XP Series fixed rate models are simple and straight forward pumps for water conditioning applications where economy and ease-of-use are required. Adjustable Rate models feature 20:1 turndown for enhanced flexibility.
XPV Variable Rate models with LCD display offer simple, intuitive program selections and clearly displays operating parameters. Variable Rate models also allow a variety of choices of input signal types, and onboard timer programs to customize the pump to any application.
- Feed rates from 4 to 80 gpd (0.60 to 12.6 lph) / Pressures up to 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Models: Fixed or Adjustable
- Inputs: Pulse, Dry Contact, Flow Switch Activated
- Timers: 7 Day/8 Event Electronic Timer models
- Feed rates from 8 to 100 gpd (1.3 to 15.8 lph) / Pressures up to 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Variable Speed
- Flow Totalization: Accurately reports the volume pumped at the touch of a button
- Inputs: Fully scalable 4-20 mA, Hall Effect, Contacting Head Water Meter
- Timers: Cycle or Daily